Body Shop Apprentice Technician (Dilawri Collision Centre)
Job Type: Full-time
March 01 2019, Dilawri Collision Centre
- Repair cars as per estimate
- Pick own parts after they have been assorted to the job
- Bring vehicle in have it torn down and ready for estimate
- Small bumper repairs
- Prepping bumpers
- Maintain body shop
- Help techs with parts
- Team up with a mentor and repair plan cars
- Must have experience with Honda, Acura, and Mazda
- Must have a valid Ontario drivers license
- Collision Centre exposure preferred
- Dealership experience preferred
- Strong product knowledge
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
REV UP YOUR CAREER with Dilawri Group at Agincourt Mazda Dilawri Collision Centre. Our team is expanding!
Dilawri Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.